Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 3: About Your Friends

Here is a little info about my friends- (closet friends)

Hayley- Always there for me. Helps me, and I can tell her anything. And she is always fun:)

Emily- Entertains me. Someone I have a ball with. We've known each other since Kindergarten and have been like this (crosses fingers) ever since.

Olivia-  Exact oppisites. I LOVE this chic! She makes me do fun things I would never have the courgage to do. (Like going on a raft in the middle of a fithy pond, playing soccer, etc.)

Gabby-  So funny. I understand her, she understands me. Shes kinda like Olivia, but different. Lol.

Kailey-  Haha. We're both blondes. Shes hystarical.

Analiese- Quieter, but still fun.


                                                     Hope you enjoyed!
              God Bless,
             -Hannah-     OH AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment