Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review: MAC Lipstick

Hey guys! So today I'm going to do a review about MAC Lipstick. I have the MAC one in the shade Pink Nouveau. It's a very girly, Barbie pink. It reminds me of bubblegum, high heels and summer! Here is a picture:

                                                  

     Pretty huh? It's one of the satin ones. Now onto the review.
    
     So when you buy it, the lipstick comes in the box on the right, which is very nice because drugstore ones don't. Then, obviously you take it out of the box, remove the cap, and apply it. It applies AMAZING. The color is rich and incredibly beautiful. And it softens your lips and makes them stand out instantly!

     Overall, I give it 4.8 out of 5 which is great! Hope you enjoyed! (The price is $14.50.) I would recommend buying it completely. Thanks for reading! Bye!

-Hannah

By the way, I got the photo here .

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment